Peanut Butter and Dark Choc are an amazingly divine pair. Add some peanut butter element to your brownies and you'll find yourself in brownies heaven!
The Best Pair for Peanut Butter Brownies
Reese Peanut Butter Cups ( piture from www.hersheys.com)
1 box of BBBPremium Belgian Brownies Premix
250 g salted butter
1 tsp vanilla
30 Reese Peanut Butter Cups ( some chopped into halves, some in quarter)
150g Peanut Butter Spread
This is how we do it :
1. Mix the brownies as per the instructions.
2. Pour half the batter into 9x9 inch pan.
3. Sprinkle the chopped reese chocolate on top.
4. Pour and spread the remaining brownies mixture on top.
5. Microwave the peanut butter spread for 25 seconds.
6. Drizzle the melted peanut butter onto the brownies batter.
7. Use a skewer to swirl patterns.
Pretty swirls with peanut butter surprise inside
8. Bake brownies until center comes out fairly clean ( wet crumbs on skewer)
1. You can also use BBBPremium Dark Choc Brownies Premix for this recipe. However, since Belgian brownies is darker and contains less sugar, we recommend to use Belgian brownies premix for this.
2. Do not chop the reese chocolate too fine or the peanut butter taste will be quite lost in the brownies.
3. It takes more time to bake this than normal brownies. Do not worry and just keep on baking until skewer comes out fairly clean.
Notes from Nurul
There are plenty of additions and variations you can do with our brownies mixes. This is definitely a crowd pleaser and a must try!