We did Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreos brownies after quite a number of our agents attempted doing it and had rave reviews from their family members.
Cross section of Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreos Brownies
Its a lot simpler in the sense it uses less additional ingredients. The best part is, it only uses half of the box. So you can actually make 2 trays of this delicious Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies using only one box! WIN!
Only half packet needed for the best Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
OK, so let's start winning!
1/2 packet BBBPREMIUM Red Velvet Premix
125g melted butter
2 eggs ( A size)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 Tablespoon vinegar
200g cream cheese
1 egg yolk
70g caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
4-6 lightly crushed oreos for topping
For Red Velvet Brownies Base
1. Stir everything together until well mixed. Pour into 9x9 inch pan.
For cheesecake & topping
1. Mix everything together until well mixed. Do not over mix.
2. Spoon sparingly onto the red velvet base.
3. Sprinkle the crushed oreos on top all over the brownies.
4. Swirl with a skewer.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 175 degrees celcious.
1. Oreos is optional. May also use Oreo Crumbs or choc chips.
2. Cut the brownies with plastic knife. For some reason they repel brownies and you'll find nicely cut brownies as a result.
Notes from Nurul
Do try this amazing dessert. A wicked Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies if i must say so myself. Nobody would have guessed this came out of a box. You will definitely impress your guests with this sexy dessert.